The key to effective service provision and a supportive and dynamic work culture, is taking a holistic approach. My decades of experience helping organisations to improve their effectiveness have spanned large scale and smaller programs in the government and NGO sectors. This work includes:
- design and delivery of highly evaluated learning programs
- facilitating consultation processes to identify the needs of staff, service users and other stakeholders
- developing policy that effectively addresses issues identified through these processes.
Some of this experience is described here
I can help you plan and facilitate large or small forums, including conferences, consultation meetings and team development days.
I am adept at quickly creating a safe and respectful environment to support the discussion of sensitive or challenging attitudes, beliefs and issues. I can assist your organisation or team in developing a range of creative approaches to address challenges or conflict.
I can help you to:
- promote organisational change using a holistic and systems approach to aligning staff development, policy, supervision and management initiatives
- design learning programs to effectively address participants’ needs, including experiential learning approaches
- develop consultation processes with consumers and other stakeholders to improve the quality and accessibility of your services and projects
- address diversity and equity issues in your service delivery and training programs.
I have experience in policy development at a state and national level in relation to mental health and well-being, as well as issues of diversity and equity. This has included best practice and training guidelines for cross-sectoral and whole of government implementation. In-depth consultation with stakeholders at all levels, including consumers and their families, workers and managers has been integral to this work.